The Therapist's Role in Breastfeeding
A 1 hour, self-paced continuing education course where you learn about the role of the OT, SLP, or PT in supporting breastfeeding dyads.
If you are an OT, SLP, or PT practitioner interested in working with breastfeeding dyads, the this is for you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course intended for?
This CEU course is designed for OT, SLP, or PT that are interested in how they can work with lactating parents and/or breastfeeding dyads.
Are there prerequisites for this course?
This CEU course is meant to be introductory for therapy practitioners. There are no recommended prerequisites.
Information about AOTA CEUs for OT practitioners
This course is approved for 0.1 AOTA CEUs for occupational therapists and occupational therapy assistants. Participants will be required to:
- Complete the course in its entirety (100% of the course watched)
- Complete a multiple-choice post-assessment with a passing score of at least 80% (untimed test, 3 retakes)
Information about ASHA CEUs for SLPs
To receive ASHA CEUs, participants will be required to:
- Ensure you are eligible to receive ASHA CEUs! Click here for more information
- Complete the course must be completed in its entirety (watch time is tracked by the learning management system)
- Complete the multiple-choice post-assessment with a passing score of at least 80% (untimed test, 3 retakes)
- There is no option for partial credit
Information about CEUs for Physical Therapists
This course is approved for 0.1 APTA CEUs through California Physical Therapy Association.
How long will I have access to this course?
6 months from the enrollment date.
What is your refund/cancellation policy?
This course is not eligible for refunds since there is no registration fee.
How do I request special accommodation?
Please send us an email at [email protected] at least 14 days before starting the course with further details of your request.
Where can I learn more?! What other CEU courses do you offer?
We’re so glad you loved this course! Check out this page to see our other courses.
The Lactation OT is proud to provide lactation-specific continuing education and resources to OT, SLP, PTs, IBCLCs, and healthcare professionals. Your clients depend on you, and we’re here to support you as you provide the most effective, evidence-based care possible.
Looking for more information? Have a comment or complaint? Send an email to [email protected].